Hello all. Let me share with you a little idea.
It's hard to stay on top of articles. There are things to do, like get married, or have children, or finally catch 'em ALL in Pokemon. So close.
What this blog is going to be is a support group. We're not going to have 12 steps, yet, but give us 12 beers, or so, and I'm sure we could come up with them. As long the penultimate one isn't grow a solid white mustache.
The ultimate step is, obviously: profit.
HERE'S HOW THIS BLOG WORKS:
If you choose to sign up, you are required to read and post about a minimum of two academic articles per week. Your posts on the article must be exactly five sentences long, and must include a 1-10 rating. You must also post an electronic version of the article, so that other members can read it, if they're interested.
I'm typically not too serious about things like this, but I really want everyone to stick to the two-per-week rule if they decide to join. I think having this casual support system can help us add article reading into our weekly agendas, and will also help us shed those last five troublesome pounds and balance our cholesterol/checkbooks.
Sounds like a deal?
C
I'm in! Two questions: What's our start date, and when should the two postings be due every week?
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Our start date is next week. I'm going to say that there won't be a set day that the posts are due, because of people's schedules. However, for me, I anticipate posting Sundays and Wednesdays.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a plan to me. So the articles can be within any area related to developmental science?
ReplyDelete